Holland America Line has announced a new premium fare option for cruises six days or longer.
The news follows a similar announcement from Celebrity last year, where the cruise line revealed it will be including drinks, wifi, and gratuities in its base cruise fare.
You Can ‘Have It All’
Available year-round on all itineraries six days or longer except Grand Voyages, “Have It All” is valued at $99 per person, per day for a seven-night cruise. Compared to purchasing the included amenities individually, Holland America says the “Have It All” cruise fares represent a 50 percent or more savings. However, the fare does not include gratuities.
Cruises 6 to 9 Nights
- One shore excursion up to $100 value, or $100 off any one tour for all passengers in one stateroom.
- A Signature Beverage Package for all guests in a stateroom, which includes a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, coffee, and more. Up to 15 drinks per day are allowed, and gratuities are included.
- One specialty dining meal for all passengers in a cabin. Ships with Tamarind, an Asian cuisine restaurant, receive one night at Tamarind or the Pinnacle Grill steakhouse. Ships without Tamarind receive one night at either Pinnacle Grill or Italian restaurant Canaletto.
- A wifi package for two guests in one stateroom.
Cruises 10 to 20 Nights
- All of the amenities included in the package for six to nine-night cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($200 per guest total)
- Two nights of specialty dining
Cruises 21 Nights or More (excluding Grand Voyages)
- All of the amenities mentioned above, plus another $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($300 per guest total)
- Three nights of specialty dining
When travelers go to book a cruise with Holland America, the “Have It All” fare will be presented as an option with the included perks already factored into the price across all stateroom categories. Those who prefer to cruise as normal without the extras have the option of a standard fare when making a booking. Every guest in a stateroom must book the “Have It All” fare to receive the extras.
These special more-inclusive fares will be available for booking beginning April 21, 2021.