Holland America Line has extended their digital workshop powered by Microsoft Windows. The complimentary digital workshops, taught by a trained ‘techspert,’ are available on all of 15 Holland America’s ships during port and sea days.
- “Camera Basics” teaches guests the best ways to use their digital cameras.
- “Transferring Photos” demonstrates how to easily get pictures from a camera to a PC with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- “Introductory Photo Editing” illustrates how to improve the look and feel of photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- “Creative Photo Editing” shows how to apply artistic touches to pictures with Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- “Making Movies” lets guests create slide shows and videos with Windows Live Movie Maker.
- “Photo Sharing” covers how to email and store pictures to share with others using Windows Live Mail.
- “Stay Connected” shows how to keep in touch with friends and family using Windows Live Messenger.
- “Windows 7” provides an inside look at Microsoft’s newest PC operating system.
- “PC Buying” helps guests discover the right Windows 7 PC for varying lifestyles and budgets.
- “PC Security” explains how to protect information with the safety features of a Windows 7PC.
The digital workshop showcases state-of-the-art technology provided and maintained by Microsoft, including Windows 7-certified computers, printers, scanners and a wireless network. The workshops also feature flat-screen TVs for easy viewing of videos and “techspert” demonstrations.
Source: Holland America
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.