Holland America Line has thrown their hat in the mobile-friendly ring with an enhanced web app for guests to use while onboard. The Holland America Line Navigator is designed to help guest make the most of their cruise without having to download a smartphone app or connect to the internet.
Navigator Will allow guests to:
- Plan daily activities
- Explore and book shore excursions
- View restaurant menus
- Make dining reservations
- View spa treatments
- Connect to paid internet
- Look at shipboard account balance
Additional features include access to ship deck plans, a list of frequently asked questions and links to complimentary internet sites such as hollandamerica.com. Navigator can be accessed by connecting to the ship’s Wi-Fi network and opening the device’s browser.
Guests will be able to use the Navigator to select and save specific activities up to a week in advance. Navigator does not require an internet connection onboard and works on the browsers of most personal devices including phones, tablets and laptops.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]