Hurricane Dorian continues to impact cruises that are departing along the east coast. We have rounded up the diversions from each cruise line.
If you have a sailing coming up, please contact your cruise line for the most up to date information as the information is constantly changing.
The information is current as of Saturday, September 7, 2019, 11:00 AM ET.
Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Sunshine 9/07/19 – We will depart as scheduled from Charleston, operating a modified itinerary. We will visit Nassau instead of Princess Cays.
- Carnival Pride 09/08/19 – We plan to sail as scheduled from Baltimore.
You can find additional Carnival Cruise Line updates here.
- Grandeur of the Seas 9/05/19 – As a result of this storm departure delay, we’ll visit Boston, Massachusetts, on Sunday, instead of Saturday, and unfortunately, we’ll be unable to visit Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Serenade of the Seas /8/25/19 – Instead of arriving in Boston on Tuesday, September 10th, we’ll arrive on Wednesday, September 11th. And, we’ll spend over a day and a half in Sept-Iles, Quebec, instead of Sydney, Nova Scotia.
You can find additional Royal Caribbean updates here.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Sun will depart Port Canaveral on Sept. 7, as planned, and sail a five-day Bahamas cruise with an overnight in Nassau, Bahamas.
You can find additional Norwegian Cruise Line updates here.
Disney Cruise Line
The Disney Dream sailing Friday, September 6, and The Disney Fantasy, Saturday, September 7 will sail as scheduled departing from Port Canaveral.
You can find additional Disney Cruise Line updates here.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
- Due to the circumstances and conditions of our home port on Grand Bahama Island, we regret to inform you that we have canceled the sailings scheduled for 9/7/19, 9/9/19, and 9/11/19.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021