With summer around the corner, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has a special deal for families traveling with kids. Valid for all June cruises, those 16 and under will sail free if they’re staying in the same stateroom with two paying parents.
With the school year wrapping up and Father’s Day on June 17, it’s the perfect time for a quick escape to the Bahamas. Both of the line’s ships, Grand Classica and Grand Celebration offer a number of activities for guests on their way to the island. There are youth clubs divided by age, swimming pools, multiple dining options, a mini movie theater, mini rock climbing wall, a ball pit, and more.
There’s also a number of shore excursions that families can take part in once they arrive, including snorkeling, a beach day, cruising the beach in an open-top Jeep, swimming with dolphins, parasailing, kayaking, glass-bottom boat tours, and more.
For more information, visit bahamasparadisecruiseline.com.
- Carnival Cruise Ship Experiencing Technical Issues
- Cruise Ship Fails Health Inspection, 44 Violations
- Holland America Cancels Four More Cruise Ship Sailings
- Carnival Adds Flight Options to Cruise Manager
- 7 Confessions of a Cruise Ship Bartender
- Carnival Magic To Sail From Norfolk In 2021
- Coronavirus Kills Two Cruisers As One Line Suspends Ship’s Operations
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Equinox Review 2020 + News
- Carnival Radiance Entertainment Staff Named
- Cruise Comedian Fired For Breaking Quarantine, Sneaking Home