Liberty of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2007
- Size: 155,889
- Capacity: 4,960
- Itinerary: western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: three large waterslides, aqua park, DreamWorks experience, ice skating rink, 22 bars, lounges and clubs, the adults-only solarium, and 10 dining options.
- Read More Liberty of the Seas Articles Here
Sailing from Galveston, Texas, Liberty of the Seas is jam-packed with plenty of things for every member of the family to do. It features a 3D movie theater, Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and a vintage wine bar. There’s also waterslides, ice skating shows, and new panoramic staterooms with floor to ceiling windows.
- Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 Cruises
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer