The Pinnacle Grill is Holland America Line’s for-fee steakhouse. During the evening the steakhouse features aged cuts of steak and seafood. For lunch, you can find different types of beef, chicken, seafood, and salads. The dining experience is a step above the main dining room which is included in the cost of your cruise.
The cost to dine in the Pinnacle Grill for lunch is $15 per guest and reservations should be made ahead of time.
The venue is only open on sea days and fills up quickly. During the first sea day, we tried to eat there without a reservation and they could not accommodate us. So we instantly made a reservation for the next day at sea at 12:15.
The atmosphere for lunch is casual. We saw guests wearing everything from cargo shorts to slacks for lunch.
What Ships is Pinnacle Grill On?
- Nieuw Amsterdam
- Nieuw Statendam
- Tomato Broth with Spicy Lemongrass Chicken: Kaffir lime, cilantro
- Spinach Arugula Salad: Avocado orange, organic seeds, creamy lemon dressing, Gorgonzola, air-dried apples
- Grilled Prawn Bruschetta: Primavera sauce, aged Asiago, balsamic fusion
- Beefsteak Tomato and Basil: Red onion, pesto, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic reduction
- Crab Cakes: Spiral shaved cucumber, sweet chili-mustard sauce
- Beef Carpaccio: Pine nuts, crispy capers, Parmesan, mustard aioli
- Broiled Alaskan King Salmon: Lemon garlic herb splash, pilaf wild rice, sautéed pancetta-spinach, Parmesan cheese
- Alaskan Black Cod Fillet Sandwich: Sourdough bread, cilantro relish, Asian slaw
- West Coast-Style Seafood Cioppino: Clams, mussels, shrimp, Alaskan crab, halibut, tomato broth
- Beef Tenderloin with Oregon Blue Cheese: Grilled asparagus, scalloped potatoes
- Beef Tri-Tip Sandwich with Caramelized Red Onions: Toasted sourdough, BBQ sauce, tabbouleh salad
- Shredded Chicken and Bibb Salad: Hard-boiled egg, walnuts, orange segments, cucumber, avocado, scallions, cherry tomatoes, Asian dressing
- Roasted Jidori Chicken with Porcini Mushrooms: Cider vinegar jus, quinoa-forbidden rice cake, mâche salad, toasted pistachios
- Pinnacle Burger: Bacon jam, garlic chipotle aïoli, Beecher’s cheddar cheese, cabernet red onions, avocado, French fries
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli: Pesto cream sauce
- Strawberry Pavlova: Strawberry consommé, basil
- Warm Fudge Brownie: Coffee gelato, popcorn crunch
- Fresh Berries: Sabayon
- Coconut Trifle: Lime, pistachio
- Premium Ice Cream or Sorbet
- Assortment of International Cheeses
Coffee & Tea
Pinnacle Grill serves Rotterdam 1873 coffee and Harney & Sons tea varieties.
- Espresso — $2.50
- Cappuccino — $3.50
(Note: The menu may vary by ship or supplies.)