MSC Cruises has launched a new “Drinks on Us” promotion for MSC Seaside and MSC Divina Caribbean sailings, that includes a wide selection of complimentary drinks included with the cruise fare.
For new bookings made now through May 31 for sailings from April 14, 2018 and beyond, guests sailing in the Caribbean can enjoy canned or fountain soda, bottled and canned juices, bottled water, bottled and draft beers, wines, and house brands of vodka, rum, gin, and whiskey for free.
MSC Seaside is MSC Cruises’ new flagship, which launched in December 2017 and sails year-round from Miami to the Caribbean. MSC Divina sails seasonally in the Caribbean from October through March, and spends the rest of the year in the Mediterranean.
This promotion is only valid for these two ships on Caribbean itineraries. For more information, click here.
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship