MSC Cruises has launched a new “Drinks on Us” promotion for MSC Seaside and MSC Divina Caribbean sailings, that includes a wide selection of complimentary drinks included with the cruise fare.
For new bookings made now through May 31 for sailings from April 14, 2018 and beyond, guests sailing in the Caribbean can enjoy canned or fountain soda, bottled and canned juices, bottled water, bottled and draft beers, wines, and house brands of vodka, rum, gin, and whiskey for free.
MSC Seaside is MSC Cruises’ new flagship, which launched in December 2017 and sails year-round from Miami to the Caribbean. MSC Divina sails seasonally in the Caribbean from October through March, and spends the rest of the year in the Mediterranean.
This promotion is only valid for these two ships on Caribbean itineraries. For more information, click here.
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras