Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest addition to the fleet, Norwegian Encore, is now open for booking. The ship will begin sailing on November 17, 2019 to the Caribbean from Miami through April 12, 2020.
Norwegian Encore‘s eastern Caribbean cruises will feature some of the region’s most popular destinations. On the seven-day cruises, guests will first visit San Juan, Puerto Rico. The other calls will be in St. Thomas and Tortola.
This past January, the ship marked her first construction milestone with a steel-cutting ceremony that took place at Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany. Slated to be around 167,800 tons and holding 4,000 guests, Encore‘s debut in Miami will coincide with the scheduled completion of the line’s new terminal at PortMiami.
More details on the ship’s design, cabins, dining, and onboard amenities will be revealed in the months to come.
For more information on Norwegian’s new PortMiami terminal, click here.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE18 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again