When we think of sales revolving around reduced deposits, we usually think of Carnival. After all, Carnival’s regular cruisers know that several times a year, the line is likely to offer up the popular promotion. But this time around, it is Norwegian Cruise Line running a $50 deposit offer.
In politics, an “October surprise” is a very bad thing, usually involving a potentially damaging bit of information coming out about a candidate as an election draws near. But Norwegian’s unexpected announcement of the month-long $50 deposit sale is exactly the kind of surprise cruisers love.
According to Norwegian’s website, the offer extends to “all sailings, fleetwide.” Of course, conditions apply. In this case, sailings must be booked either 75 days in advance (for sailings of less than 7 days) or 90 days in advance (on sailings of 7 or more days). Also, the offer is not valid for The Haven or suite stateroom categories. It’s also worth noting that the deposit is $50 per person, not per cabin.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing