Oasis of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2009
- Size: 225,282
- Capacity: 5,400
- Itinerary: western and eastern Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Zip line, ice skating rink, FlowRider surf simulators, kid’s water park, 3D movie theater, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and Chops Grille.
- Read More Oasis of the Seas Articles Here
Currently sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Oasis of the Seas was the largest cruise ship in the world at the time of her debut. She features a Central Park area with shopping and restaurants, an AquaTheater with high-diving performers, ice skating shows, and an adults-only solarium pool, two rock climbing walls, and a huge number of dining venues and fun activities.
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020