Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has announced a new partnership with Fit Bodies, Inc. to provide travelers 16 and older with free exercise classes from certified fitness, Zumba, and yoga professionals. Fit Bodies, Inc. is the largest teaching exchange program for yoga, tennis, and wellness professionals in the world.
Classes will be held both indoors and outside if weather permits, and equipment will be provided. Guests will receive fitness class schedules when they board the ship.
“We are delighted to partner with these talented industry professionals to offer guests the best fitness experiences possible onboard,” shares Oneil Khosa, CEO of Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. “In addition to exercising in our Ocean View Fitness Center, our guests can now enjoy the most popular workouts at sea led by certified trainers to ensure they feel rejuvenated during their getaway.”
The classes will start on Grand Celebration this month, and on Grand Classica beginning in January.
For more information, visit bahamasparadisecruise.com.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]