Carnival Dream is slowly starting to take shape in a Bahamas shipyard as she gets fitted for her Fun Ship 2.0 enhancements.
As you can see from the photos below, most of the enhancements are happening on the Lido deck where the RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar are being installed, making way for more hot action.
John Heald is constantly updating his Facebook with photos of the Carnival Dream dry dock.
Carnival Dream is one of three ships undergoing Fun Ship 2.0 this year, see the renovation schedule here.
Carnival Dream will return to service September 22, 2012.
Carnival Dream dry dock photos are courtesy of Carnival.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]