In January 2010 Carnival Fascination underwent dry dock and received the “Evolutions of Fun” upgrade. This included Carnival Waterworks, Serenity Adult only area, the addition of new balcony suites, and more.
With all of her new enhancements, you’ll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar.
Carnival Fascination currently departs from Jacksonville on 4-day cruises to the Bahamas, features stops to Nassau and Freeport and 5-day cruises include stops to Key West and Nassau on the Monday sailing. The other 5 day sailing stops at Nassau and Half Moon Cay on the Saturday sailing.[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI75FEB15Mixdown.mp3″ title=”Carnival Fascination LIVE” artist=”Carnival Fascination LIVE” ]
- Cruise Podcast: Majestic Princess Review + News
- Brazil Prepares to Welcome Cruise Ships Back in November
- Carnival Radiance Sails To North America, Starts Cruising December 13
- Cruise News Today — October 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- 5 Incredible Places to See on a St. Petersburg, Russia Cruise
- Former Cruise Ship Now Home To World’s Largest Floating Nightclub
- Disney to Debut ‘Wish’ Themed Thanksgiving Day Parade Float
- Cruise Line Sails From Port Everglades For The First Time
- Cruise News Today — October 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New Residence Cruise Ship Adds Deck, Includes Remote Work Space, Pet Areas