In January 2010 Carnival Fascination underwent dry dock and received the “Evolutions of Fun” upgrade. This included Carnival Waterworks, Serenity Adult only area, the addition of new balcony suites, and more.
With all of her new enhancements, you’ll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar.
Carnival Fascination currently departs from Jacksonville on 4-day cruises to the Bahamas, features stops to Nassau and Freeport and 5-day cruises include stops to Key West and Nassau on the Monday sailing. The other 5 day sailing stops at Nassau and Half Moon Cay on the Saturday sailing.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime