In January 2010 Carnival Fascination underwent dry dock and received the “Evolutions of Fun” upgrade. This included Carnival Waterworks, Serenity Adult only area, the addition of new balcony suites, and more.
With all of her new enhancements, you’ll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar.
Carnival Fascination currently departs from Jacksonville on 4-day cruises to the Bahamas, features stops to Nassau and Freeport and 5-day cruises include stops to Key West and Nassau on the Monday sailing. The other 5 day sailing stops at Nassau and Half Moon Cay on the Saturday sailing.
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
- Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska