In January 2010 Carnival Fascination underwent dry dock and received the “Evolutions of Fun” upgrade. This included Carnival Waterworks, Serenity Adult only area, the addition of new balcony suites, and more.
With all of her new enhancements, you’ll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar.
Carnival Fascination currently departs from Jacksonville on 4-day cruises to the Bahamas, features stops to Nassau and Freeport and 5-day cruises include stops to Key West and Nassau on the Monday sailing. The other 5 day sailing stops at Nassau and Half Moon Cay on the Saturday sailing.
- CDC Issues New Cruise Warning as No-Sail Set To Expire
- What To Know Before Buying This $25,000 Cruise Ship Condo
- Maritime Law: The One Change That Could Save The Cruise Industry
- Timeline: 2020 Cruise Industry Shutdown
- Travel During A Pandemic: Disney Springs Hotel Stay
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of October 18, 2020
- The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
- The Rule Change That Could Save Alaska’s 2021 Cruise Season
- Royal Caribbean Makes Changes to Winter 2021/2022 Cruise Schedule
- Impressive Timelapse of New Cruise Ship Being Built [VIDEO]