In January 2010 Carnival Fascination underwent dry dock and received the “Evolutions of Fun” upgrade. This included Carnival Waterworks, Serenity Adult only area, the addition of new balcony suites, and more.
With all of her new enhancements, you’ll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar.
Carnival Fascination currently departs from Jacksonville on 4-day cruises to the Bahamas, features stops to Nassau and Freeport and 5-day cruises include stops to Key West and Nassau on the Monday sailing. The other 5 day sailing stops at Nassau and Half Moon Cay on the Saturday sailing.
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping