In May 2011, we were able to tape two radio shows aboard Carnival Magic. The cruise started in Venice and took us 9-nights to Barcelona. Below is some of the information on the ship and our two separate on-board broadcasts highlighting the review and inaugural ceremony.
Carnival Magic is the ship that introduced:
- SportSquare, the fitness-and-fun area featuring the first ropes course at sea.
- Cucina del Capitano, Carnival’s first-of-its-kind onboard Italian family-style dining experience.
- Cherry on Top, our sweet new candy-and-more store.
- RedFrog Pub, featuring Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red — not to mention Caribbean-inspired appetizers, food and rum flights.
Carnival Magic also features these fun favorites:
- Ocean Plaza, the indoor/outdoor space where you’re never far from ocean breezes, tasty snacks, or live music.
- Carnival WaterWorks, a really big, really wet, really fun water park featuring two waterslides!
- The Lanai, a convenient wraparound walkway on the promenade… and home of the hot tub.
- Prime Steakhouse, serving your choice of dry-aged steak or seafood entrees, not to mention gourmet appetizers, salads, soups and desserts.
- Serenity Adult-Only Area, where kids are neither seen nor heard.
- Camp Carnival, Circle “C” and Club O2, where kids can be kids (and teens, teens).
Carnival Magic Inaugural Voyage Show
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude
- Holland America Names Godmother of New Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — October 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Windstar Cruises Adds Second Yacht in French Polynesia
- MSC Partners With Two Universities to Support Ocean Cay Coral Program
- Princess Reveals More Cruise Ship Restarts For Early 2022
- Captain Kate Appointed Head of New Celebrity Cruise Ship