In May 2011, we were able to tape two radio shows aboard Carnival Magic. The cruise started in Venice and took us 9-nights to Barcelona. Below is some of the information on the ship and our two separate on-board broadcasts highlighting the review and inaugural ceremony.
Carnival Magic is the ship that introduced:
- SportSquare, the fitness-and-fun area featuring the first ropes course at sea.
- Cucina del Capitano, Carnival’s first-of-its-kind onboard Italian family-style dining experience.
- Cherry on Top, our sweet new candy-and-more store.
- RedFrog Pub, featuring Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red — not to mention Caribbean-inspired appetizers, food and rum flights.
Carnival Magic also features these fun favorites:
- Ocean Plaza, the indoor/outdoor space where you’re never far from ocean breezes, tasty snacks, or live music.
- Carnival WaterWorks, a really big, really wet, really fun water park featuring two waterslides!
- The Lanai, a convenient wraparound walkway on the promenade… and home of the hot tub.
- Prime Steakhouse, serving your choice of dry-aged steak or seafood entrees, not to mention gourmet appetizers, salads, soups and desserts.
- Serenity Adult-Only Area, where kids are neither seen nor heard.
- Camp Carnival, Circle “C” and Club O2, where kids can be kids (and teens, teens).
Carnival Magic Inaugural Voyage Show
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings