Princess Cruises has released their schedule for Canada and New England cruises for 2019. The program includes three ships with 16 departures, visiting 16 destinations on seven unique itineraries.
- New 16-day Greenland & Canada roundtrip from New York on Caribbean Princess, visiting three ports in Greenland and three in Canada
- 7-day Canada & New England departing on Saturdays from New York aboard Regal Princess
- More departures than ever of the 10-day Classic Canada & New England voyages, including one in August, out of Quebec and New York on Caribbean Princess with overnights in Quebec and scenic cruising on the St. Lawrence River during every voyage
- Late-night stay in Boston and Saguenay on every Quebec to New York 10-day Classic Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess
- 13-day Canada & Colonial America voyages departing both in summer and fall between Quebec and Fort Lauderdale on Caribbean Princess, with overnights in Quebec
- Five-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway out of New York aboard Regal Princess
- Access to the following UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Historic District of Old Quebec, Old Town Lunenburg, Landscape of Grand Pré, and the Statue of Liberty
- New 24-day Canada & New England roundtrip from London on Sapphire Princess, with an overnight in New York and a maiden call to Rockland, Maine.
Princess Cruises is also offering two cruisetour options on the east coast. The Historic America Cruisetour takes guests to Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia, and the Gettysburg Battlefield. The Maple Explorer Cruisetour brings guests to the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of History, cathedrals, and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal. Guest will also be treated to a cruise through the beautiful Thousand Islands, which serves to split the state of New York from Canada.
Bookings are now open for these sailings. A reduced deposit of 10 percent is available for Captain’s Circle guests if bookings are made by August 31, 2018.