Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Princess Cruises has announced new beverage menus for all of their ships, featuring globally-inspired cocktails created with master mixologist Rob Floyd.
Destination-specific ingredients have been chosen to tantalize taste buds with flavors from around the world. In addition to the cocktails, Princess has added 20 new high-end and exotic spirits, 29 new wines by the glass, and 17 new international and craft beers to the new menu.
Highlights include a new set of cocktails designed by Floyd using fresh ingredients and new themed menus, so guests can have fun exploring the different offerings from various bars onboard.
“I was truly inspired by ingredients from all the amazing destinations that Princess Cruises sails” said Rob Floyd. “Guests will be able to enjoy a wide selection of fully realized drinks that combine what I refer to as the Three T’s: taste, technique, and tale.”
Initial cocktails will include the following:
- Mayan Heat: Patrón Silver tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, agave syrup, muddled jalapeño
- Italian Sunset: Aperol, Bombay Sapphire gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Angostura bitters
- Ver-Jus: St. George “Terroir” gin, St-Germain, muddled green grapes, lemon juice, simple syrup
- Mint Divine: Bombay Sapphire gin, ginger beer, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, fresh mint
- Amaretto Manhattan: Bulleit Bourbon, Disaronno, sweet vermouth, Angostura orange bitters
- Princess Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, St. George raspberry liqueur, fresh lime, simple syrup, Gosling’s ginger beer
- East Side Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, fresh mint, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda
- A Trip to the Tropics: Absolut Elyx vodka, apricot liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, pomegranate juice
- Ivory Coast: Grey Goose vodka, Amarula African liqueur, Kahlúa, chocolate shavings
- The Egyptian Zombie: Bacardi Superior rum, Gosling’s Dark rum, blackberry brandy, sweet and sour, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Rounding out the new drinks are “zero-proof cocktails,” made without alcohol. Some examples include:
- Zero Mojito: Fresh mint, lime, simple syrup, Sprite
- Strawberries on Fire: Fresh strawberries, lime juice, agave syrup, jalapeño, soda
The new menus will be available onboard all ships in fall 2018. As a reminder, the Sip and Sail promotion is still running through September 5, which offers free beverages for those staying in a balcony, mini-suite, or suite. For more information go to princess.com/cruisedeals.