Princess Cruises has created a new video series with award-winning chef and partner Curtis Stone. The video series will go in depth with Chef Stone as he shares his vision behind SHARE, the recently announced specialty restaurant debuting aboard Ruby and Emerald Princess next month. He will also share his inspiration behind the culinary experience, plus a few surprises.
The eight-part series will be rolling out over the next two months, and highlight Chef Stone’s favorite ingredient, a special recipe, his personal culinary journey, and his love of travel.
Princess’ partnership with Chef Stone is the perfect pairing because of the shared belief that when good food brings people closer together, guests can experience the world in a new way, and create happiness and memories; much like travel.
The SHARE cruise dining experience, designed by Chef Stone, will feature dishes such as a Charcuterie starter course, composed salads, handmade pastas, premium quality meats, an array of decadent desserts, and more.
Following the debut of SHARE aboard Ruby Princess and Emerald Princess, it will debut aboard Sun Princess, which will bring Chef Stone’s restaurant to his home country, Australia.
To watch Chef Curtis Stone’s video series, visit princess.com/curtisstoneshares.
For more information on Princess’ partnership with Chef Stone, visit princess.com/curtis-stone.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings