Princess Cruises has announced their destination-inspired “Sea to Sky Princess” photo contest. One thousand images will be chosen, framed, and displayed throughout the cabin hallways aboard the new Sky Princess when the ship debuts in October 2019.
With 380 ports and scenic attractions on seven continents to capture, the contest invites travelers to submit their favorite photos capturing their most treasured vacation views. One entrant will be awarded a grand-prize cruise for two of up to seven days aboard Sky Princess.
From the Caribbean to Europe, Alaska, and more, guests can submit their favorite photo at princess.com/photocontest. The “Sea to Sky Princess” contest will be judged by a panel looking for scenic beauty, creativity, originality, style, and high-quality images that capture the spirit of a destination.
The contest is now open to those 21 and older from the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Taiwan and runs through November 13, 2018. Winners will be announced in early 2019.
The 3,660-guest Sky Princess will debut in October 2019, sailing a series of cruises in the Mediterranean before heading to America to cruise in the Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Learn more at princess.com/skyprincess.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island