Princess Cruises’ restaurant in collaboration with Chef Curtis Stone, SHARE, is getting a revamped menu next month.
The six-course, fine dining experience aboard Emerald, Sun, and Ruby Princess will receive an updated menu with fresh offerings, including butter-poached chunks of Alaska King Crab and hard-roasted, double-boned Brown Butter Duroc Pork Chop. In addition to the menu in the specialty venue itself, the “Crafted by Curtis” dishes on the main dining room menu will also be updated.
Born in Melbourne, Australia and trained in Michelin-starred kitchens of Marco Pierre White, Stone’s restaurants Maude and Gwen are two of Los Angeles’ most coveted reservations. He has curated the menu at SHARE to be comprised of arfully displayed dishes made from the best ingredients at sea.
A sampling of new menu items include:
- Kanpachi – salt-water amberjack tuna thinly sliced and quick-cured in lime, featuring chilies, avocado and almonds
- Alaska King Crab – butter poached chunks of crab with “pee-wee potato salad” and confit egg yolk
- Brown Butter Duroc Pork Chop for Two – a hard roasted double-bone pork rack, with confit carrots, broccoli purée and a jus of whole grain mustard
- Almond Marzipan – warm cake paired with strawberry coulis, candied almonds and crème fraiche ice cream
Passengers dining at SHARE begin with an appetizer, followed by salad, handmade pasta, and a main course before finishing with a decadent dessert. A flat charge of $29 includes one selection from each course. A list of wine vintages from around the world handpicked by Chef Stone and his sommelier round out the meal.
Learn more about SHARE and find the full new menus here.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS13 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL5 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift