Princess Cruises’ restaurant in collaboration with Chef Curtis Stone, SHARE, is getting a revamped menu next month.
The six-course, fine dining experience aboard Emerald, Sun, and Ruby Princess will receive an updated menu with fresh offerings, including butter-poached chunks of Alaska King Crab and hard-roasted, double-boned Brown Butter Duroc Pork Chop. In addition to the menu in the specialty venue itself, the “Crafted by Curtis” dishes on the main dining room menu will also be updated.
Born in Melbourne, Australia and trained in Michelin-starred kitchens of Marco Pierre White, Stone’s restaurants Maude and Gwen are two of Los Angeles’ most coveted reservations. He has curated the menu at SHARE to be comprised of arfully displayed dishes made from the best ingredients at sea.
A sampling of new menu items include:
- Kanpachi – salt-water amberjack tuna thinly sliced and quick-cured in lime, featuring chilies, avocado and almonds
- Alaska King Crab – butter poached chunks of crab with “pee-wee potato salad” and confit egg yolk
- Brown Butter Duroc Pork Chop for Two – a hard roasted double-bone pork rack, with confit carrots, broccoli purée and a jus of whole grain mustard
- Almond Marzipan – warm cake paired with strawberry coulis, candied almonds and crème fraiche ice cream
Passengers dining at SHARE begin with an appetizer, followed by salad, handmade pasta, and a main course before finishing with a decadent dessert. A flat charge of $29 includes one selection from each course. A list of wine vintages from around the world handpicked by Chef Stone and his sommelier round out the meal.
Learn more about SHARE and find the full new menus here.
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers