Quantum of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2014
- Size: 168,666 gross tons
- Capacity: 4,905
- Itinerary: China, Japan, and South Korea
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Bumper cars, skydiving simulator, North Star observation capsule, Two70 entertainment lounge, DreamWorks at sea, and an adults-only solarium.
- Read More Quantum of the Seas Articles Here
Sailing from Shanghai, China, Quantum of the Seas is touted as a “smart ship,” meaning there’s a big focus on technology and the cool things it can do. It features an observation capsule that takes guests up 300 feet above sea level, the first skydiving simulator at sea, roller skating, and a large number of dining and entertainment venues.
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Infinity 2019 Med Review + News