Royal Caribbean has debuted Coco Beach Club, a high-end, private facility which serves as the crown jewel of the $250 million renovation of Perfect Day at CocoCay. While there will be further changes down the line, Coco Beach Club’s opening signals the end of construction for phase one of the project.
Coco Beach Club, a private, extra-charge amenity, offers several distinct features:
Infinity Pool: Overlooking the ocean, in-water loungers offer the ultimate place to relax in paradise
Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar: Featuring upgraded food options including fresh lobster, grouper and steak, plus the signature Coco Cuvee drink
Two types of cabanas each accommodate up to 8 guests and offer a dedicated cabana attendant, snorkel gear, charging stations and more.
Floating Cabanas: Twenty private over-water cabanas offer a private water slide, over-water hammock, fresh-water shower, wet bar and more
Go Cabanas: Ten private beach cabanas with minifridge, loungers, a dining area and more.
Pricing for a Coco Beach Club Day pass and the Cabana Rentals varies by sailing and can be booked online in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Personalizer prior to sailing or onboard.
Two new beaches, available to all guests, have also opened on Perfect Day at Coco Cay. Breezy Bay at Chill Island and the sports-oriented South Beach round-out the beach offerings for phase one of the island destination.
- Princess and Holland America Cancel More 2021 Cruises
- Carnival Cancels Through May 31, Mardi Gras Inaugural Rescheduled
- Royal Caribbean Debuts More Private Island Itineraries For 2022
- Recipe: How to Make Carnival Cruise Line’s Apple Cobbler
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Disney is Bringing Back Special ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Marvel’ Cruises
- 5 Best Cruise Lines for Senior Citizens
- Movie: ‘King of the Cruise’ Gives Solo Cruisers a Bad Name
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — February 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccinations are Leading the Rise in Future Cruise Bookings
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Mardi Gras Planning: Must-Have Reservation on Carnival’s New Ship
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of February 14, 2021
REVIEWS5 days ago
A Listener’s Review of MSC Meraviglia (2020)
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
6 Cruise Ship Spots With Gardens & Greenery