Royal Caribbean has debuted Coco Beach Club, a high-end, private facility which serves as the crown jewel of the $250 million renovation of Perfect Day at CocoCay. While there will be further changes down the line, Coco Beach Club’s opening signals the end of construction for phase one of the project.
Coco Beach Club, a private, extra-charge amenity, offers several distinct features:
Infinity Pool: Overlooking the ocean, in-water loungers offer the ultimate place to relax in paradise
Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar: Featuring upgraded food options including fresh lobster, grouper and steak, plus the signature Coco Cuvee drink
Two types of cabanas each accommodate up to 8 guests and offer a dedicated cabana attendant, snorkel gear, charging stations and more.
Floating Cabanas: Twenty private over-water cabanas offer a private water slide, over-water hammock, fresh-water shower, wet bar and more
Go Cabanas: Ten private beach cabanas with minifridge, loungers, a dining area and more.
Pricing for a Coco Beach Club Day pass and the Cabana Rentals varies by sailing and can be booked online in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Personalizer prior to sailing or onboard.
Two new beaches, available to all guests, have also opened on Perfect Day at Coco Cay. Breezy Bay at Chill Island and the sports-oriented South Beach round-out the beach offerings for phase one of the island destination.
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
- Florida Casino Ship Offers Preview Of Cruise Gambling
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 21, 2020