Royal Caribbean has debuted Coco Beach Club, a high-end, private facility which serves as the crown jewel of the $250 million renovation of Perfect Day at CocoCay. While there will be further changes down the line, Coco Beach Club’s opening signals the end of construction for phase one of the project.
Coco Beach Club, a private, extra-charge amenity, offers several distinct features:
Infinity Pool: Overlooking the ocean, in-water loungers offer the ultimate place to relax in paradise
Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar: Featuring upgraded food options including fresh lobster, grouper and steak, plus the signature Coco Cuvee drink
Two types of cabanas each accommodate up to 8 guests and offer a dedicated cabana attendant, snorkel gear, charging stations and more.
Floating Cabanas: Twenty private over-water cabanas offer a private water slide, over-water hammock, fresh-water shower, wet bar and more
Go Cabanas: Ten private beach cabanas with minifridge, loungers, a dining area and more.
Pricing for a Coco Beach Club Day pass and the Cabana Rentals varies by sailing and can be booked online in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Personalizer prior to sailing or onboard.
Two new beaches, available to all guests, have also opened on Perfect Day at Coco Cay. Breezy Bay at Chill Island and the sports-oriented South Beach round-out the beach offerings for phase one of the island destination.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit