Royal Caribbean has debuted Coco Beach Club, a high-end, private facility which serves as the crown jewel of the $250 million renovation of Perfect Day at CocoCay. While there will be further changes down the line, Coco Beach Club’s opening signals the end of construction for phase one of the project.
Coco Beach Club, a private, extra-charge amenity, offers several distinct features:
Infinity Pool: Overlooking the ocean, in-water loungers offer the ultimate place to relax in paradise
Clubhouse Restaurant and Bar: Featuring upgraded food options including fresh lobster, grouper and steak, plus the signature Coco Cuvee drink
Two types of cabanas each accommodate up to 8 guests and offer a dedicated cabana attendant, snorkel gear, charging stations and more.
Floating Cabanas: Twenty private over-water cabanas offer a private water slide, over-water hammock, fresh-water shower, wet bar and more
Go Cabanas: Ten private beach cabanas with minifridge, loungers, a dining area and more.
Pricing for a Coco Beach Club Day pass and the Cabana Rentals varies by sailing and can be booked online in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Personalizer prior to sailing or onboard.
Two new beaches, available to all guests, have also opened on Perfect Day at Coco Cay. Breezy Bay at Chill Island and the sports-oriented South Beach round-out the beach offerings for phase one of the island destination.
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise
- Your Favorite Cruise Director Can Now Host At-Home Game Night
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Corp. Sells More Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Cancels Return Of Four Cruise Ships Until Early 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Confirms Sale of Two Fantasy-Class Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry