Sailing last week on Norwegian Sky we got to see the culinary team building gingerbread houses throughout the ship.
Some of the main gingerbread villages are located in the main atrium on deck five, the entrance to both the Palace and Crossing main dining rooms, Garden Cafe.
The villages started in late November and were being finished in the first week of December. The attention to detail on these creations is nothing short of amazing. These displays show how talented cruise ship chefs are both in and out of the kitchen.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]