Princess Cruises’ largest ship ever, Sun Princess, will make her U.S. debut in October 2024, offering seven and 14-day itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The vessel is the first in the line’s new Sphere class, and will homeport at Port Everglades for the winter following a season of Mediterranean and Europe cruises when she launches in February 2024.
Highlights of Sun Princess’ Caribbean season include:
- A five-day Caribbean Getaway kicks off the season with visits to Amber Cove and Grand Turk
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean with St. Thomas including a late-night in San Juan and a visit to Princess Cays
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean with Bahamas visiting Amber Cove, Grand Turk, and Princess Cays
- Seven-day Western Caribbean with Mexico with stops in Cozumel, Belize City, and Roatán
- Combine the seven-day eastern and western Caribbean voyages for a 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer itinerary
Currently under construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy, the 175,500 gross ton, 4,300-guest Sun Princess will feature the most balconies on any Princess ship and The Dome — a transformational entertainment venue inspired by the terraces of Santorini.
Inaugural 2024 Sun Princess voyages in Europe are currently open for booking, and Caribbean voyages will go on sale on April 19, 2023.’