Princess Cruises has been bringing passengers along on annual, globetrotting world cruises for more than two decades. But the line’s most recently announced worldwide sailing, for 2021, is promised to be what they are calling the “most destination-rich world cruise ever offered.”
Where Princess Is Headed in 2021
Sailing roundtrip out of North America (Ft. Lauderdale, to be precise), the Island Princess will be taking passengers on an eye-opening, culturally-awakening tour of over 50 destinations in 32 countries. The sailing will also span six continents, reaching historical and never-before-visited places such as New Plymouth, New Zealand; Gynthion, Greece; Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands; Ephesus, Turkey (along with 24 other UNESCO World Heritage Sites); and more.
The 700-balconies aboard Island Princess will provide exceptional views of bright and modern cities like Dubai and Singapore, where guests will have the opportunity to stay late into the evening to better enjoy the nightlife.
Island Princess will depart out of Ft. Lauderdale on January 3, 2021 for the full, 111-day journey. However, west-coast expeditionists will also have their chance to come aboard on January 17, 2019 out of Los Angeles (this will not be round-trip, and passengers will need to find accommodations to return from Ft. Lauderdale at the end of the sailing).
About Island Princess
Spending almost half a year on a ship definitely calls for as much luxury and comfort as possible… so here are the features of your new, world-exploring home.
- Princess Luxury Beds in each room
- Both specialty and casual dining options
- Encounter with Discovery speaker series (including culinary demonstrations, special-themed menus, foreign movies, and regional folklore shows)
- Production shows such as The Secret Silk
Rates for the 2021 world cruise start out at $19,999 per person, and guests who book before November 30, 2019 receive early booking perks such as a $1,000 onboard spending money, free airfare, stateroom upgrade, gratuities, Wi-Fi, specialty dining and wine.
Which world-destination have you always wanted to travel to?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS5 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS24 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019