‘Tis the season for announcing world cruises! Princess Cruises has revealed details on its 2024 World Cruise, which will visit 51 destinations in 27 countries across six continents.
The sailing will take place aboard the line’s largest ship to sail a world cruise — Island Princess. It will be 111 days roundtrip, with two departure options: Fort Lauderdale on January 4, 2024, and Los Angeles on January 18, 2024.
A 97 day option from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale will also be offered.
“Embarking on a Princess World Cruise to experience the globe’s marquis ports and hidden gems, where all the planning is done by the Princess destination experts, easily turns adventurous world travel dreams into a reality,” said Deanna Austin, Princess Cruises chief commercial officer.
Highlights and facts about the 2024 World Cruise include:
- Island Princess will sail over 33,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- 12 maiden world cruise port calls: Galilee/Nazareth (Haifa), Bali (Benoa), Crete (Heraklion), Mykonos, Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (Milan), Villefranche, Lisbon, Agadir, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and Bermuda
- Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Acropolis in Athens, The Port Fortress of Cartagena, and the ancient Greek city of Ephesus in Turkey
- The sailing will cross the equator twice.
- An overnight in Dubai, and 11 late-night calls to places including Abu Dhabi, Auckland, and Sydney
MORE: Royal Caribbean’s Ultimate World Cruise Already 70% Sold Out
Those who book the 97 or 111 day World Cruise by January 31, 2022 will receive early booking perks:
- Premier Beverage Package
- Unlimited wifi
- Included gratuities
- First-class roundtrip airfare for those booked in suites, Club Class, or mini-suites, and free economy airfare for those booked in balconies (only valid on flights departing the U.S. or Canada)
- $500 onboard credit per person for the first two guests in a stateroom
- Four nights of free specialty dining
Island Princess is equipped with Princess’ MedallionClass technology, allowing everything from touch-free boarding to live chat with guest services and locating friends and family around the ship. The vessel also features high-speed MedallionNet wifi so that passengers can stay connected from anywhere onboard.
Rates for the 2024 World Cruise start at $21,079 per person.
READ NEXT: Trip Report, Day 1: Embarking Holland America’s Newest Cruise Ship