Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Those seeking new, unique travel experiences need look no further than Princess Cruises’ 2020 World Cruise. Sailing aboard the 670-guest Pacific Princess, guests will visit 42 destinations on five continents, all while only unpacking their suitcases once.
Due to popular demand of the 2019 World Cruise, the 2020 111 day roundtrip voyage offers a similar route to the 2019 trip. It departs on January 5, 2020 from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Guests can also choose a 96-day Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale segment, which departs LA on January 20. There will also be shorter, multi-day segments to choose from along the journey.
2020 World Cruise Fun Facts
Fun facts and Princess firsts for the 2020 World Cruise include:
- Cruise to 42 destinations in 26 countries on 5 continents
- 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the first visit to Stone Town in Zanzibar
- Pacific Princess will sail 34,287 nautical miles in 111 days
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator four times
- First time Princess on a World Cruise visits Kaikoura, New Zealand; Praslin, Seychelles Islands; Mayotte Island; and Zanzibar, Tanzania
- First call to Melbourne on a World Cruise for Princess Cruises
- 12 late-night stays in Melbourne, Tahiti, Phuket, and an overnight in Cape Town, South Africa
The 2020 World Cruise goes on sale on April 25, 2018 with rates starting at $22,999 per person. Guests booking the 96 or 111-day World Cruise before March 31, 2019 receive early booking perks including a $1,000 onboard credit per person for those in a balcony, mini-suite, Club Class mini-suite, or suite; $500 onboard credit per person for those booking an interior or oceanview, and complimentary gratuities for any category.
Past Princess guests are also eligible for a savings of up to $1,000 per person. For more information, visit princess.com/world.