Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
On October 27, half of Windstar Cruises’ fleet happened to be in Barcelona at the same time, which is a rare occurrence, especially for a cruise line that only has six vessels all together.
Star Breeze, Wind Surf, and Wind Star (one power yacht and two sailing yachts) were all in the colorful Spanish city at the same time, and departed one after another on their own separate itineraries in the Mediterranean.
Passengers were excited for the unique photo opportunity, and crews and captains took advantage of the special circumstance to visit each ship and connect with friends and colleagues onboard.
Windstar Cruises operates a small fleet of sailing and all-suite ships throughout Europe, the Caribbean, Costa Rica & the Panama Canal, Asia, Alaska, British Columbia, and New England. They also cruise year-round in Tahiti. The boutique cruise line carries 148 to 310 passengers on each ship and all together visits ports in nearly 80 countries.
Check out Windstar at windstarcruises.com.
- Carnival Ship Cancels Port, Gives Passengers Free Cruise
- 8 Best Things To Do in Split (Croatia)
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Review 2019 + News
- Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
- Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
- 8 Things to Do in Kotor
- Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion
- Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
- Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
- Sitka Alaska Cruise Port Information
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Ungrateful Carnival Cruisers Whine About Free Gift
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Hurricane Reveals People We Don’t Want To Cruise With
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Carnival Family Mourns Loss Of Longtime Crew Member
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Solo Cruiser Deal Too Good To Pass Up
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line To Stretch Ship, Spend $140 Million On Upgrades
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Hurricane Humberto Cruise Line Itinerary Changes
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Discontinues Popular Onboard Perk
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Cruise Excursion