Princess Cruises has announced that their next new ship will be named in June 2020 in Southampton and sail her inaugural season in the Mediterranean.
Enchanted Princess will feature the new Sky Suites, as previously announced for her sister ship Sky Princess. The large staterooms are centrally located on the top deck of the ship and include the largest private balconies Princess has ever offered at 700 square feet. They will provide a great viewing spot for the ship’s Movies Under the Stars screen. The two suites will offer a 270 degree panorama and be able to accommodate five guests.
The 143,700-ton Enchanted Princess will include a Wakeview pool at the aft and the relaxing Sanctuary area with an updated design and more private cabanas than on any other ship. The vessel will also offer standout features from its three other sister ships: Royal, Regal, and Majestic Princess. These include an Italian-inspired Piazza, over-the-ocean glass, Seawalk, and Broadway-caliber shows in the main theater.
The new ship will include a reimagined Salty Dog Gastropub, where guests can watch sports and enjoy drinks, small bites, and Princess’ award-winning Ernesto Burger.
Princess’ specialty restaurant Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria will also be transformed, blending classic Italian accents with the spaciousness of a modern setting. Handmade pasta courses will be the focal point, which were developed in collaboration with Los Angeles Chef Angelo Auriana.
The Princess Live! and Café will boast a new art deco-style where passengers can enjoy their favorite drinks and small bites while watching live performances or visiting with fellow guests.
Enchanted Princess sailings open for booking on November 8.
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]