As Princess Cruises continues to expand their fleet, the line has announced the name of the fifth Royal-class ship that will launch in 2020 – Enchanted Princess.
The ship is set to debut on June 15, 2020, and following will be the sixth Royal-class ship, set to launch in 2021. Construction of the 143,700-ton, 3,660 guest vessel will take place at the Fincantieri shipyard. The other four Royal-class ships are Royal, Regal, Majestic, and Sky Princess, the latter of which will join the fleet in October 2019.
“The name Enchanted Princess is captivating and conveys the elegance and grace of our new ship which will introduce more travellers to the pleasures and value of cruising,” said Jan Swartz president of Princess Cruises. “We are certain Enchanted Princess will exceed the expectations of our guests, ensuring they have the most memorable cruise vacation.”
Princess Cruises also has two new Liquefied Natural Gas-powered ships on order, which brings their orders to five ships in six years.
Bookings for Enchanted Princess‘ inaugural European season will open on November 8, 2018.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019