Carnival Elation is Carnival Cruise Line’s only ship in Jacksonville, Florida. In May 2019, the ship will reposition to Port Canaveral. Carnival Elation debuted in 1998, and received many of Carnival’s current most popular amenities, restaurants, and bars in a 2017 retrofit. The ship holds the title as the world’s first cruise ship to be fitted with the Azipod propulsion system, which gives ships better maneuverability.
This extensive tour of the vessel covers the following and more: water park with slides, lido deck, BlueIguana Cantina, Guy’s Burger Joint, the Lido buffet, Serenity adults-only area, fitness center, atrium, Musical Café, casino, Sushi at Sea, main theater, piano bar, main dining room, and the Circle C youth club.
We hope you enjoy our video tour of Carnival Elation!
- Carnival Will Take Conservative Approach When Cruises Resume
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Fantasy Caribbean Review + News
- Cruise Line Details New Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Additional Sailings
- Carnival Cruise Ship Captain Details Life Onboard During Shutdown
- 7 Ways Cruise Vacations Will Change Moving Forward
- Why You Shouldn’t Let Yourself Be Cruise Shamed
- Popular Shore Excursion Seller Closes Door
- Celebrity Edge Photo Tour
- How to Make a Cucumber Sunrise on Carnival Cruise Line [VIDEO]