Carnival Elation is Carnival Cruise Line’s only ship in Jacksonville, Florida. In May 2019, the ship will reposition to Port Canaveral. Carnival Elation debuted in 1998, and received many of Carnival’s current most popular amenities, restaurants, and bars in a 2017 retrofit. The ship holds the title as the world’s first cruise ship to be fitted with the Azipod propulsion system, which gives ships better maneuverability.
This extensive tour of the vessel covers the following and more: water park with slides, lido deck, BlueIguana Cantina, Guy’s Burger Joint, the Lido buffet, Serenity adults-only area, fitness center, atrium, Musical Café, casino, Sushi at Sea, main theater, piano bar, main dining room, and the Circle C youth club.
We hope you enjoy our video tour of Carnival Elation!
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review