Carnival Elation is Carnival Cruise Line’s only ship in Jacksonville, Florida. In May 2019, the ship will reposition to Port Canaveral. Carnival Elation debuted in 1998, and received many of Carnival’s current most popular amenities, restaurants, and bars in a 2017 retrofit. The ship holds the title as the world’s first cruise ship to be fitted with the Azipod propulsion system, which gives ships better maneuverability.
This extensive tour of the vessel covers the following and more: water park with slides, lido deck, BlueIguana Cantina, Guy’s Burger Joint, the Lido buffet, Serenity adults-only area, fitness center, atrium, Musical Café, casino, Sushi at Sea, main theater, piano bar, main dining room, and the Circle C youth club.
We hope you enjoy our video tour of Carnival Elation!
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island