Royal Caribbean International has announced the 2022 European schedule for its ship Rhapsody of the Seas.
The vessel will set sail to the Mediterranean in May 2022 on a mix of itineraries departing Greece, Italy, Spain, and Israel.
Rhapsody will join the cruise line’s previously announced lineup in Europe, which includes Anthem of the Seas and the brand-new Odyssey of the Seas — both part of the line’s “smart ship” Quantum class. It will expand on an already-exciting summer lineup, with over 25 destinations in the Greek Isles, southern France, Italy, Turkey, Croatia, and more.
Starting on May 23, 2022, the ship will embark on a series of “open-jaw” seven-night cruises departing from Rome and Ravenna, Italy; Athens, Greece; and Barcelona, Spain.
Passengers can choose from a range of itineraries that visit ports such as Split, Croatia; Cannes and Nice, France; Crete and Mykonos, Greece; and Florence and Sicily, Italy.
In August, the ship will head for Israel where it will homeport in Haifa through October 31. From there, it will operate a series of three to eight-night roundtrip cruises to Greece and Cyprus, visiting ports including Limassol, Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, and Mykonos.
Highlights of Rhapsody of the Seas include:
- Multiple pools and hot tubs
- A rock climbing wall
- An outdoor movie screen
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Izumi sushi restaurant
- Chops Grille steakhouse
- The Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- A solarium with bar
- Kid’s clubs and the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
Rhapsody of the Seas’ new summer 2022 sailings are now open for booking.
As mentioned, Royal Caribbean’s brand-new ship Odyssey of the Seas will also spend summer 2022 in the Mediterranean. It will operate six to eight-night Greek Isles cruises. Anthem of the Seas will operate seven to 14-night cruises around the Mediterranean and along the coast of Norway.
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship
- Cruise Ship Rescues 8 People Off the Coast of Florida [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Resumes Sailings From Los Angeles
- Royal Caribbean CEO: ‘It’s Time to Focus on the Future’