Royal Caribbean International has announced the 2022 European schedule for its ship Rhapsody of the Seas.
The vessel will set sail to the Mediterranean in May 2022 on a mix of itineraries departing Greece, Italy, Spain, and Israel.
Rhapsody will join the cruise line’s previously announced lineup in Europe, which includes Anthem of the Seas and the brand-new Odyssey of the Seas — both part of the line’s “smart ship” Quantum class. It will expand on an already-exciting summer lineup, with over 25 destinations in the Greek Isles, southern France, Italy, Turkey, Croatia, and more.
Starting on May 23, 2022, the ship will embark on a series of “open-jaw” seven-night cruises departing from Rome and Ravenna, Italy; Athens, Greece; and Barcelona, Spain.
Passengers can choose from a range of itineraries that visit ports such as Split, Croatia; Cannes and Nice, France; Crete and Mykonos, Greece; and Florence and Sicily, Italy.
In August, the ship will head for Israel where it will homeport in Haifa through October 31. From there, it will operate a series of three to eight-night roundtrip cruises to Greece and Cyprus, visiting ports including Limassol, Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, and Mykonos.
Highlights of Rhapsody of the Seas include:
- Multiple pools and hot tubs
- A rock climbing wall
- An outdoor movie screen
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Izumi sushi restaurant
- Chops Grille steakhouse
- The Vitality Spa & Fitness Center
- A solarium with bar
- Kid’s clubs and the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
Rhapsody of the Seas’ new summer 2022 sailings are now open for booking.
As mentioned, Royal Caribbean’s brand-new ship Odyssey of the Seas will also spend summer 2022 in the Mediterranean. It will operate six to eight-night Greek Isles cruises. Anthem of the Seas will operate seven to 14-night cruises around the Mediterranean and along the coast of Norway.
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras