Cruise lines are going into full shakedown mode when it comes to competing for your cruise business this Cyber Monday. Although the deals aren’t anything earth shattering, there are some good deals to be found this if you’re planning to book a future cruise.
1. Carnival Cruise Line
Offering 50% reduced deposits, $1 upgrades, and $25 onboard credits with their early saver sale that is happening through midnight tonight. Search Carnival sailings here.
2. Royal Caribbean
50% reduced deposits and up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom, this can be paired with their BOGO sale throughout the month of November. Search Royal Caribbean sailings.
3. Norwegian Cruise Line
From now to November 30, guests can book anything from a studio to a mini suite for a $50 deposit per person, fleetwide. This offer is combinable with the Free at Sea promotion, which has been extended until the end of November. Find a deal on Norwegian Cruise Line.
4. Princess Cruises
Princess is offering two cyber sales: one if you sail this winter to spring, and one if you sail summer 2017 to spring 2018.
- Sail Soon Sale – up to $1,000 off per stateroom on select 6+ day cruises
- Sail Later Sale – free stateroom location upgrade, free gratuities, and free onboard spending money; 625 voyages are on sale. Find a deal on Princess Cruises.
5. MSC Cruises
From November 23 to 30, guests can choose from select 2017 sailings on MSC Divina from Miami with prices starting as low as $399 per person for a 7-night cruise. Guests will also receive extra perks like free wifi packages, free mealtime drinks, and onboard credit, based on category of stateroom booked. Find a Cyber Monday deal on MSC.
6. Holland America
Book a cruise on Holland America and get your gratuities paid for by the cruise line and up to a $50 beverage credit per stateroom. Search a Holland America cruise.
Until midnight, guests who book select sailings to both the Dominican Republic and Cuba can take advantage of significant savings on balcony rooms that are priced at interior rates. Eligible sailings include December 18, January 1, and January 15 sailings to the DR, and March 19, April 2, and April 16 cruises to Cuba.
Cyber Monday prices for trips to the DR are set to $249 per person based on double occupancy, and prices for trips to Cuba are set to $1,199 per person based on double occupancy.
Always check the terms and conditions for each cruise line before booking.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]