Black Friday is this week, and that means that the sales are ramping up on everything from clothes to electronics to.. you guessed it – cruises. Many of these great deals aren’t just limited to Friday; the sales are happening during most of this week. To make the cruise vacation deal searching as easy as possible, we’ve compiled a list of all the cruise lines that are offering deals and what they entail for guests.
1. Norwegian Cruise Line
From now to November 30, guests can book anything from a studio to a mini suite for a $50 deposit per person, fleetwide. This offer is combinable with the Free at Sea promotion, which has been extended until the end of November. Find a deal on Norwegian Cruise Line.
2. Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean’s sale will take place this coming weekend from November 26 to 28, and include these offers:
- 50 percent reduced deposits
- Up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom:
- 5 nights or less: $50 for interior/oceanview, $75 for a balcony, and $100 for a deluxe stateroom
- 6 nights or more: $75 for interior/oceanview, $150 for balcony, and $300 for a deluxe stateroom
This offer can be paired with the cruise line’s November offer featuring BOGO 50 percent off with 25 percent savings for 3rd and 4th guests, plus up to $100 onboard credit per stateroom.
- 5 nights or less: $25 for interior/oceanview, $50 for balcony/deluxe
- 6 nights or more: $50 for interior/oceanview, $100 for balcony/deluxe
3. Princess Cruises
Princess is offering two cyber sales: one if you sail this winter to spring, and one if you sail summer 2017 to spring 2018.
- Sail Soon Sale – up to $1,000 off per stateroom on select 6+ day cruises
- Sail Later Sale – free stateroom location upgrade, free gratuities, and free onboard spending money; 625 voyages are on sale.
4. Costa Cruises
From November 24 to 29, many of Costa’s voyages will be at their lowest rates of the season, including a 7-night Mediterranean cruise aboard Costa Diadema, beginning at $449 for an interior room.
For this year’s sale, Costa has also extended the rates to include the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Fares for a 7-10 night Caribbean cruise begin at $449 for an interior, and $749 for balcony. 7-night winter Mediterranean voyages begin at $449 for interior, with 12-night cruises in the Med starting at $799.
5. MSC Cruises
From November 23 to 30, guests can choose from select 2017 sailings on MSC Divina from Miami with prices starting as low as $399 per person for a 7-night cruise. Guests will also receive extra perks based on category of stateroom booked.
- Interior – Extra $25 onboard credit per room
- Oceanview – Extra $25 onboard credit per room and free Surfer wifi package, allowing access to social networks, email, and browsing for two devices
- Balcony – Extra $25 onboard credit per room, free Surfer wifi package, and free mealtime drinks package allowing unlimited wine, beer, mineral water, and soft drinks during lunch and dinner
Cunard is featuring promotions on a range of cruises aboard Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria. From November 25 to 28, new bookings will receive:
- Free upgrade from interior to balcony stateroom
- 50 percent off the 3rd and 4th guests
- $100 reduced deposit
Itineraries include Transatlantic Crossings and Mediterranean voyages with fares starting at $999. This promotion requires a $100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit. Find a deal on Cunard.
The first 1,150 customers who click through Carnival’s advertisement on Amazon.com and book a cruise between November 21 and 23 will receive a free Amazon Echo Dot. To take a better look at this special Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, read this post from yesterday.
Bonus Deal: Fathom
From November 25 to 28, guests who book select sailings to both the Dominican Republic and Cuba can take advantage of significant savings on balcony rooms that are priced at interior rates. Eligible sailings include December 18, January 1, and January 15 sailings to the DR, and March 19, April 2, and April 16 cruises to Cuba.
This offer is available for balcony cabins only. Black Friday and Cyber Monday prices for trips to the DR are set to $249 per person based on double occupancy, and prices for trips to Cuba are set to $1,199 per person based on double occupancy.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]