Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Half Moon Cay is a private island that Carnival and Holland America ships stop at on various Bahamas and Caribbean itineraries. The island is only about ten miles from Nassau, Bahamas, and is the perfect oasis for a day off the ship in the surf and sun. We at Cruise Radio have been there many times, and here’s some gorgeous photos to prove how amazing it is.
1. Approaching Half Moon Cay on Tender
2. Docking in Half Moon Cay
3. Carnival Sunshine Anchored
4. The Calm Before the (Food) Storm
5. Main Entrance
6. A View from the Pirate Ship
7. The Rum Pirate Ship
8. Looking out at Carnival Sunshine Anchored
9. So True!