River line AmaWaterways has announced its 2023 Europe river cruise schedule, a full seven months ahead of when it normally releases future itineraries. A record level of bookings in March confirmed strong pent-up demand for river cruising, leading the line to release these new voyages early.
“Reservations for our 2022 season are the strongest we have ever seen. We have already received such incredible group and charter interest for our 2023 itineraries that we decided to move ahead quickly and open up these cruises for individual bookings,” said Kristin Karst, executive vice president and co-founder of AmaWaterways.
Here are some new routes for 2023:
- Five-night Majestic Capitals of the Danube — Budapest, Bratislava, and Vienna with optional land packages in Kraków, Poland or Salzburg, Austria
- Seven-night Celebration of Classical Music: The Danube — Budapest to Vienna with concern experiences mixed in with other included excursions
- Two long Seven River Journeys through 14 countries in spring and summer — The summer cruise has limited availability due to pre-launch demand, but the spring sailing is open for reservations.
In addition to these new experiences, there are 10 different itineraries exploring cities and villages along the Rhine, Moselle, and Main rivers in addition to the popular ‘Enticing Douro’ and ‘Flavors of Portugal & Spain’ itineraries. Five ships will be sailing in France, each with a different itinerary.
Travelers will have the ability to combine multiple itineraries, and save 10 percent on the second or third river cruise. Another option is to add on a land package before or after the cruise to extend your European vacation.
New pre and post-cruise land packages available to book for 2023 include:
- A three-night St. Malo package with the ‘Impressions of the Seine & Paris’ itinerary
- A three-night Geneva, Switzerland and three-night French Riviera with the ‘Essence of Burgundy & Provence’ itinerary
“I am very optimistic on the future of river cruising and as a pioneer in this sector, we are always looking for new ways to surprise and delight our guests while working closely with the local communities to offer unique experiences that AmaWaterways is known for,” said Rudi Schreiner, president and co-founder of AmaWaterways.
Early Booking Reward
Those who want to book their 2023 vacation sooner rather than later can take advantage of AmaWaterways’ Early Booking Reward. Those who reserve their voyage by June 30, 2021 will receive a 5 percent savings on balcony cabins and suites.
READ MORE: Which River Cruise Lines Are Best for Kids?
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
- Azamara Announces New Onboard ‘Destination Celebration’ Events
DESTINATIONS4 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]