Back in November, luxury cruise line Azamara announced a 155-night World Voyage to set sail in 2024 aboard its newest ship Azamara Onward. At the time, the line also said that the itinerary would be available to book in shorter segments for those who did not want to take the entire 155-night journey.
Now, Azamara has further broken down the sailing into 10 segments. In an email to travel partners, the line said “While we want every guest to experience all 155 nights of this incredible voyage, we understand the need for flexibility, which is why we’ve made all segments available to our guests.”
Every segment is now open for individual booking, and passengers can choose whether to join the ship for one or more segments.
When guests book a segment, they’ll save 20 percent on the cruise fare and receive an Experience More Essentials Package, which includes free wifi, $300 onboard credit, and an upgraded premium beverage package.
The segments are as follows:
- Segment 1: Central America Tapestry – January 5 to 18, 2024
- Segment 2: Pacific Mysteries – January 18 to February 3
- Segment 3: South Pacific Explorer – February 3 to 14
- Segment 4: Kiwis & Koalas – February 15 to 29
- Segment 5: Astounding Australia & Asia – March 1 to 21
- Segment 6: Vietnam & Thailand Pathways – March 22 to April 5
- Segment 7: Ancient Trade Routes – April 6 to 25
- Segment 8: Ancient Reflections – April 26 to May 16
- Segment 9: European Gems & Icons – May 17 to 29
- Segment 10: Adriatic & Med Gateways – May 30 to June 9
An optional 11-night extension (Segment 11) is also available from Barcelona to Southampton for those who want to end their voyage in the UK.
Currently, starting prices for the segments range from $2,239 to $5,199 per person.
The starting price for the entire 155-night sailing in an interior cabin is $34,699 per person. Those who book the entire World Voyage will receive:
- $4,000 in onboard credit, plus an additional $3,000 credit for shore excursions
- Unlimited wifi for one device
- Premium Beverage Package for two
- Roundtrip business class airfare to Fort Lauderdale
- One-night hotel stay prior to the voyage, along with a pre-sailing gala
- All transfers to and from the airport, hotel, and ship
- $500 luggage shipping reimbursement
- 10 AzAmazing Evenings cultural experiences
- Weekly laundry service
READ NEXT: 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022