Carnival Cruise Line has a Chef’s Table experience for $75 per person that multiple courses and unlimited wine.
Usually, Chef’s Table experiences start off with a tour of the galley, a place few cruisers get the opportunity to see. Often, they will also include a free group photo, a personalized copy of that evening’s menu, and sometimes even a little entertainment!
The Chef’s Table is currently available fleetwide and can be booked in advance or by making a reservation upon embarkation. It does sell out fast and limited to 14 people, so it’s best to reserve early.
As of 2016, here is the menu (may vary from ship to ship):
Mango Sphere, Rosemary Biscuit
Salmon Tartar Cornets, Sesame Seeds
Beef Carpaccio on Air Pillow, Chocolate Bacon, Apple Ribbons
Double Cooked Lamb, Tapioca
Beet Blanket, Spiced Grape Tea
Bisque Our Way
Pastry Chef: Sea Salt Praline Chocolate, Raspberry Mojito, Key Lime Cake, Apricot Vanilla Gel, Citrus Cream
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings