Carnival Cruise Line launched a Cyber Monday deal that includes $50 reduced deposits on all sailings up to eight days.
The offer is only available on Monday, November 26, 2018 and includes most sailings through April 2021. Carnival is sweetening the deal by giving $50 onboard credit, and an additional $50 of credit for select sailing.
$50 Deposit Details
- $50 deposits (per person, not stateroom) on all products except Alaska and select 9+ day sailings
- $199 on Alaska and select 9+ day sailings
- 3rd, 4th and 5th guests also qualify for the reduced deposit
- Search Reduced Deposit Cruises
Early Saver fares are backed by a unique Price Protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival.
- Sailings are capacity controlled
- Only available November 26, 2018
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Based on double occupancy
- Available on sailings over 90 days out
The Cyber Monday cruise deal its available on Carnival’s newest ships like Carnival Panorama, Carnival Vista, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Sunshine, and other Fun Ships in the fleet.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit