Carnival Cruise Line will provide their guests with more laughs than ever this year, hosting a record 25,000 comedy shows at their Punchliner Comedy Club featured across the fleet.
The cruise line hosts more comedians and performances than any land-based comedy club in the US. The Punchliner Comedy Clubs feature a lineup of top comedians who perform 30-minute shows multiple times throughout each voyage with at least two performing each night. All performances are free to attend.
Two early-evening PG-rated shows offer fun for the entire family, and later performances include more adult-oriented comedy. Approximately 10 shows are presented during shorter cruises, and 20 on longer voyages.
Carnival’s position as the leader in comedy has also extended to their popular Carnival LIVE concert series, which has added top-name comedians to their lineup including Jan Leno, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Tucker, and Kathy Griffin. Jeff Foxworthy will also be performing two shows next month aboard Carnival Freedom and Ecstasy while the vessels are docked in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review