Carnival Cruise Line has completed the fleetwide rollout of Camp Ocean, the marine-themed play areas for kids ages 2 to 11. The revamped youth space theming is now featured on all 26 of the line’s ships.
The colorful facilities are designed to provide young guests with a variety of engaging and fun ocean-inspired experiences, with 400 activities that range from Marine Life Trivia and Ocean Bingo to crafts such as Fork Print Puffer Fish and Shark Art, and active games like Crab Soccer.
Kids are divided into three age groups: Penguins are 2-5 years old, Sting Rays are 6-8, and Sharks are 9-11. Common areas like Party Reef and Creative Cove are available on select ships.
The line’s ships also offer facilities and activities for 12-14 year olds in Circle “C”, and for 15-17 year olds with Club O2.
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS23 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More