Carnival Cruise Line has completed the fleetwide rollout of Camp Ocean, the marine-themed play areas for kids ages 2 to 11. The revamped youth space theming is now featured on all 26 of the line’s ships.
The colorful facilities are designed to provide young guests with a variety of engaging and fun ocean-inspired experiences, with 400 activities that range from Marine Life Trivia and Ocean Bingo to crafts such as Fork Print Puffer Fish and Shark Art, and active games like Crab Soccer.
Kids are divided into three age groups: Penguins are 2-5 years old, Sting Rays are 6-8, and Sharks are 9-11. Common areas like Party Reef and Creative Cove are available on select ships.
The line’s ships also offer facilities and activities for 12-14 year olds in Circle “C”, and for 15-17 year olds with Club O2.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019