If you’re a fan of the beer brewed onboard the brewery on Carnival Horizon or Carnival Vista, you’ll be happy to know you’ll now be able to get the beer on every Carnival Cruise Line ship in the fleet.
Partnering with Lakeland, Fla.-Based Brew Hub, 16-Ounce Cans and Kegs of ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale and West Coast IPA and ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat Now Available to Thirsty Guests on All 26 Ships.
The price? $6.50 per 16 oz can.
The Craft Beers Include
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat – an unfiltered wheat beer with flavors of orange and spices.
- ParchedPig West Coast IPA – the embodiment of a traditional West Coast India Pale Ale, this hoppy, intense beer is loaded with bitterness with a bright flavor profile and distinctive aroma of citrus and pine.
- ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale – highlighted by its rich amber color and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit, this beer is well balanced, smooth and highly drinkable.
“To be the first cruise line to ever scale up its beverage operations by canning and kegging their own beer is unprecedented, said Edward Allen, Carnival’s Vice President of Beverage Operations. He went on to say, “My hope is that our guests will take a four-pack home with them to share with family and friends as a refreshing and memorable reminder of their cruise.”
READ MORE: 7 Things Cruisers Should Be Excited About
Since introducing the first North American brewery at sea in 2016, Carnival has served nearly 300,000 pints of its private label craft beers to its guests.
Much like breweries on land, Carnival’s brewery team has also taken advantage of seasonal products and created unique brews like a Miami Guava Wheat and Pumpkin Spice Ale. A brewery will also be featured aboard Carnival Panorama when it debuts in California in December 2019.
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
- Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
CRUISE NEWS11 hours ago
180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022