If you’re a fan of the beer brewed onboard the brewery on Carnival Horizon or Carnival Vista, you’ll be happy to know you’ll now be able to get the beer on every Carnival Cruise Line ship in the fleet.
Partnering with Lakeland, Fla.-Based Brew Hub, 16-Ounce Cans and Kegs of ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale and West Coast IPA and ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat Now Available to Thirsty Guests on All 26 Ships.
The price? $6.50 per 16 oz can.
The Craft Beers Include
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat – an unfiltered wheat beer with flavors of orange and spices.
- ParchedPig West Coast IPA – the embodiment of a traditional West Coast India Pale Ale, this hoppy, intense beer is loaded with bitterness with a bright flavor profile and distinctive aroma of citrus and pine.
- ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale – highlighted by its rich amber color and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit, this beer is well balanced, smooth and highly drinkable.
“To be the first cruise line to ever scale up its beverage operations by canning and kegging their own beer is unprecedented, said Edward Allen, Carnival’s Vice President of Beverage Operations. He went on to say, “My hope is that our guests will take a four-pack home with them to share with family and friends as a refreshing and memorable reminder of their cruise.”
READ MORE: 7 Things Cruisers Should Be Excited About
Since introducing the first North American brewery at sea in 2016, Carnival has served nearly 300,000 pints of its private label craft beers to its guests.
Much like breweries on land, Carnival’s brewery team has also taken advantage of seasonal products and created unique brews like a Miami Guava Wheat and Pumpkin Spice Ale. A brewery will also be featured aboard Carnival Panorama when it debuts in California in December 2019.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program