JavaBlue Café is Carnival Cruise Line’s standard onboard coffee shop, offering things like coffees, frappes, teas, milkshakes, cupcakes, and donuts. Here are the drinks and desserts you’ll find at Carnival’s JavaBlue Café. Keep in mind that offerings may vary slightly by ship.
In this article:
If you have the CHEERS! drink package, every coffee, tea, and milkshake is included in the package. In the display cooler, everything except the protein drinks, the large bottles of water, and Naked Juices are included.
- Freshly Brewed Coffee: $2.25 for a tall, $2.50 for a grande
- Cold Brew: $3.95 for a grande
Available hot or iced. The first price is for a tall, the second is for a grande.
- Café Latte: $3.50 / $4.25
- Cappuccino: $3.50 / $4.25
- Mochaccino: $3.50 / $4.25
- Café Americano: $3.00 / $3.50
One shot of espresso is available for $2.50 and a double is $3.00.
Ghirardelli Blended Frappes
- Mocha: $5.50
- White Chocolate: $5.50
- White Chocolate Caramel: $5.50
- Double Chocolate: $5.50
White and double chocolate are both available without coffee. Selections are available with skim or soy milk.
- Art of Tea (assorted flavors): $2.50
- Tazo Chai Tea Latte: $4.00
- Hot Chocolate: $3.00
All spiked coffees are $7.50 each
- Caribbean — coffee infused with Tia Maria and Appleton Rum, with a sprinkle of nutmeg
- Mexican — cappuccino with a touch of Kahlua
- Irish — coffee blended with Irish Cream and a splash of Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Chocolate-Lovers — chocolate cappuccino with Soli Vanil vodka and a hint of chocolate liqueur
Milkshakes are $5.50 each. Choices are vanilla, strawberry, black & white, chocolate, and neapolitan.
- Sparkling Water: $2.95
- Bottled Water (.5 liter): $1.50
- Bottled Water (1.5 liters): $3.95
- Energy Drinks: $4.95
Additional bottled beverages like Naked juices, Muscle Milk, and Gatorade are also available.
Free Coffee and Milkshake Program
If you’re a coffee or milkshake fan, you’ll love the JavaBlue punch card program where after purchasing six drinks, you get one free. It could be anything from a coffee to a milkshake. Items excludes are JavaBlue Drop and bottled beverages.
Desserts at JavaBlue Café are $3 each.
- Torched Meringue: Madagascar vanilla, slow-cooked Italian meringue
- Guava Cream Cheese: brioche donut, condensed guava & cream center, feuilletine
- Strawberry: natural strawberry preserve, brûlée custard
- Bacon Caramel: hickory smoked bacon, maple glazed, sea salt caramel
- Dark Chocolate: nutty butter, cocoa glaze, ginger cookie crumble
- Vanilla: coconut flan custard, crackling metallic caramel
- Double Chocolate
- Lemon Meringue
- S’Mores Honey Graham
- Citrus Cheesecake
- Dulce de Leche
- Elderflower Vanilla
- Intense Chocolate Chip
- Dark Raisin Oatmeal
- White Chocolate Macadamia
- Bitter Coffee
- Pecans, Pralines
- Strawberry Cheesecake: stacked and layered
- Chocolate Cake: layer cake classic
- Dipped Strawberries: tux’d, dusted, drizzled
The menu selections at the JavaBlue Café may vary per cruise ship.