Carnival Cruise Line has doubled their capacity in the port of Tampa as the Carnival Miracle is now sailing year-round from the Florida port. Previously, the ship was based in Los Angeles while doing cruises to the Mexican Riviera. This comes even as the cruise line sends the Carnival Paradise — which has operated out of the port since 2011 into an extended drydock which will see it receiving several new venues and attractions, as well as additional balcony staterooms.
The Carnival Miracle underwent the Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement in 2015, adding several popular features (although the ship did not get a Guy’s Burger Joint or BlueIguana Cantina). Once the Paradise joins Miracle, Carnival will have doubled their capacity out of the popular Tampa port.
“Carnival Cruise Line has been sailing from Tampa for nearly 25 years and we’re thrilled to add a second year-round ship to provide our guests with an even greater variety of fantastic cruise vacation choices from this convenient homeport,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
Carnival Miracle Features
- RedFrog Pub
- Alchemy Bar
- Nick and Nora’s steakhouse located atop the ship’s 10-deck-high atrium
- Serenity adults-only retreat
Where The Carnival Miracle Will Be Sailing
Those wanting to sail aboard the Carnival Miracle will have a variety of itineraries to chose from, the details of which are below:
- Six-day voyages feature day-long stops at Cozumel, Belize and Costa Maya or Mahogany Bay. Departure dates include Sept. 2 and Nov. 11, 2018, and Jan. 27 and March 31, 2019.
- Eight-day Panama Canal cruises depart April 14 and Sept. 8, 2018, and Feb. 2 and April 6, 2019, and include a partial transit of the Panama Canal along with stops at Limon (Costa Rica) and Grand Cayman.
- Eight-day, five-port Caribbean cruise that departs Nov. 17, 2019, and visits Cozumel, Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize and Grand Cayman.
The 2,214-guest Carnival Miracle will offer the only year-round longer-length cruise program currently operating out of Tampa.
Featured photo via Carnival
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL2 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift