Carnival Glory Ship Profile
- Launched: 2003
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,974
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguane Tequalia Bar, Playlist Productions, and RedFrog Rum Bar
- Read More Glory Articles Here
Carnival Glory underwent an extensive, multi-million dollar renovation that added an array of exciting on-board spaces, from a new burger venue developed by Food Network personality Guy Fieri and a pair of tropics-inspired poolside watering holes to a “cocktail pharmacy”-themed lounge called the Alchemy Bar.
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]