Carnival Imagination Ship Profile
- Launched: 1995
- Size: Small
- Capacity: 2,056
- Itinerary: Mexico
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: WaterWorks aqua park, Camp Ocean, Playlist Productions, Seuss at Sea programming, Mongolian Wok, and The Taste Bar.
- Read More Carnival Imagination Articles Here
Newly refurbished in September 2016, Carnival Imagination sails from Los Angeles, California and has amenities and venues such as The Taste Bar, Hasbro, The Game Show, WaterWorks aqua park, Seuss at Sea, and the adults-only area, Serenity.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip