Carnival Legend Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2002
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Australia and Alaska (seasonally)
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Bonsai Sushi, Playlist Productions, Hasbro, The Game Show; Steakhouse, Taste Bar, and RedFrog Pub
- Read More Legend Articles Here
Carnival Legend underwent a multi-million dollar renovation that added an array of innovations that are part of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 program. These included: WaterWorks aqua park highlighted by Green Thunder, the steepest and fastest waterslide at sea, the tropics-inspired RedFrog Pub, a full-service sushi restaurant called Bonsai Sushi, and Cherry On Top, a “candy and more store” with various confections, apparel and novelty items.
These offerings complement such popular options as the Serenity adults-only retreat, an expansive health and wellness center, and fun activities and spacious, modern play areas for kids in three age groups.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors