Carnival Legend Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2002
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Australia and Alaska (seasonally)
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Bonsai Sushi, Playlist Productions, Hasbro, The Game Show; Steakhouse, Taste Bar, and RedFrog Pub
- Read More Legend Articles Here
Carnival Legend underwent a multi-million dollar renovation that added an array of innovations that are part of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 program. These included: WaterWorks aqua park highlighted by Green Thunder, the steepest and fastest waterslide at sea, the tropics-inspired RedFrog Pub, a full-service sushi restaurant called Bonsai Sushi, and Cherry On Top, a “candy and more store” with various confections, apparel and novelty items.
These offerings complement such popular options as the Serenity adults-only retreat, an expansive health and wellness center, and fun activities and spacious, modern play areas for kids in three age groups.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]