Carnival Legend Ship Profile
- Year Built: 2002
- Size: Medium
- Capacity: 2,124
- Itinerary: Australia and Alaska (seasonally)
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Bonsai Sushi, Playlist Productions, Hasbro, The Game Show; Steakhouse, Taste Bar, and RedFrog Pub
- Read More Legend Articles Here
Carnival Legend underwent a multi-million dollar renovation that added an array of innovations that are part of the line’s Fun Ship 2.0 program. These included: WaterWorks aqua park highlighted by Green Thunder, the steepest and fastest waterslide at sea, the tropics-inspired RedFrog Pub, a full-service sushi restaurant called Bonsai Sushi, and Cherry On Top, a “candy and more store” with various confections, apparel and novelty items.
These offerings complement such popular options as the Serenity adults-only retreat, an expansive health and wellness center, and fun activities and spacious, modern play areas for kids in three age groups.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships