Carnival Panorama has left Fincantieri shipyard in Marghera, Italy and is now bound for her new homeport of Long Beach, California.
During her month-long journey, the ship will make technical stops in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands; Montevideo, Uruguay; pass through the Strait of Magellan; Santiago, Chile; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; and then finally arriving in Long Beach, California.
According to Carnival’s ship tracker, and the help of Google Maps, in 38 days, Carnival Panorama will travel approximately 17,800 miles before reaching North America. The voyage will consist of over 30 sea days with an overnight in Uruguay.
Fun Fact: If this was a revenue cruise and you were a first-time cruiser, you’d acquire Gold status before disembarkation.
After arriving in Long Beach, the ship will sail a three-night inaugural cruise on December 11, followed by seven-night Mexican Riveria.
“Carnival Panorama is the 15th ship built by Fincantieri for Carnival Cruise Line and once again, the skill and hard work of hundreds of talented craftspeople are on display here aboard the beautiful Carnival Panorama,” said Christine Duffy, president of Carnival Cruise Line.
Carnival is introducing a couple of new concepts to on Panorama, including the Sky Zone indoor trampoline park (replacing IMAX theater) and a culinary studio where guests can participate in hands-on cooking classes, tastings and other food-related activities hosted by the ship’s chefs. Favorites such as the Sky Ride, Ropes Course, WaterWorks, Bonsai Teppanyaki and Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse can also be found onboard Panorama.
Carnival Panorama is the final Vista-class ship the line is building and will sail alongside the Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021