Carnival Panorama is one step closer to welcoming guests. This week, Carnival Cruise Line officially welcomed the 27th ship to their fleet. The vessel’s next stop? Long Beach, California, where it will have its naming ceremony and inaugural sailing in December!
Panorama’s New-To-Carnival Features
The ship was officially handed over at the Fincantieri shipyard in Marghera, Italy. “Carnival Panorama is the 15th ship built by Fincantieri for Carnival Cruise Line,” noted the company’s president, Christine Duffy. “And once again, the skill and hard work of hundreds of talented craftspeople are on display” aboard the finished product.
Panorama is the third Vista-class ship, offering many of the features popular on sisters Horizon and Vista while also introducing new concepts. Perhaps the most buzzed about of those is the first-at-sea Sky Zone trampoline park, which will host a wide variety of events for guests of all ages. Panorama will also introduce a culinary studio. While few details have been released regarding the studio, we know that guests will be able to participate in hands-on cooking classes, take part in tastings and enjoy other food-related activities, some of which will be hosted by the ship’s chefs!
Among the returning favorites will be a massive WaterWorks park, a ropes course, the bicycle-in-the-clouds attraction Sky Ride and more. Panorama will also feature the third branch of Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse, with its menu of mouth-watering food and a selection of brews which are crafted on board the ship.
“Our guests absolutely love Carnival Vista and Horizon,” said Duffy, “and we are certain they are going to love their sister, Carnival Panorama!”
Itinerary wise, the first new Carnival ship to be homeported on the West Coast in two decades will do a four-day inaugural sailing on December 11th, and then begin doing seven-day Mexican Riviera cruises year-round on December 14th.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island