Carnival Victory Ship Profile
- Launched: 2000
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,758
- Itinerary: Bahamas
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Alchemy Bar, Seuss at Sea, Skybox Sports Bar, and The Taste Bar
- Read More Victory Articles Here
A classic Fun Ship, Carnival Victory offers a variety of ways to have fun, from a 214-foot-long Twister water slide to a 270-square-foot poolside LED screen showing nightly Dive-In Movies and a wide range of dancing and entertainment venues, including the Punchliner Comedy Club.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships