Carnival Victory Ship Profile
- Launched: 2000
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 2,758
- Itinerary: Bahamas
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: Alchemy Bar, Seuss at Sea, Skybox Sports Bar, and The Taste Bar
- Read More Victory Articles Here
A classic Fun Ship, Carnival Victory offers a variety of ways to have fun, from a 214-foot-long Twister water slide to a 270-square-foot poolside LED screen showing nightly Dive-In Movies and a wide range of dancing and entertainment venues, including the Punchliner Comedy Club.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season